Competition Policy and Intellectual Property Right are two topics that have attracted policymakers and scholars’ attention in both China and South Korea. A leading international research center, the China-Korea Market & Regulation Law Center (“MRLC”) co-founded by the ICR Law Center of Korea University in South Korea and the Economic Law Research Center of Renmin University in China, published its fourth annual report this month. By courtesy of MRLC, we have selected five articles from the annual report and will share them with our readers starting from this week. Those five articles are drafted by top scholars of competition law and IP law in both countries. We hope those articles will provide our readers a big picture of the landscape of competition policy and IPR in both China and South Korea.
These articles include:
- The Challenges of China and World in New Era (by Chuntian LIU, Renmin University);
- Overview of Competition Policy and Law of China in 2017 (by Yanbei MENG, Renmin University);
- Overview of Competition Policy and Law of Korea in 2017 (by Hwang LEE, Korea University);
- Overview of Intellectual Property Policy and Law of China in 2017 (by Chuntian LIU and Jiajia WANG, Renmin University);
- Overview of Intellectual Property Policy and Law of Korea in 2017 (by Hyo Jil AHN, Korea University).
The full version of the MRLC annual report will be available on Amazon soon.