This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Senior Associate Dean for Academic Affair, Univ. of Florida Levin College of Law
Experience & Areas of Interest:
Teaching & Scholarship
Antitrust, Civil Procedure, Administrative Law, Telecommunications, Local Government, Intellectual Property, Constitutional Law, Energy Policy
- University of Florida: Joined College of Law in 2001 as Marshall M. Criser Eminent Scholar in Electronic Communications and Administrative Law.
Prior Educational Positions
- Mississippi College School of Law (1981-2000). Named J. Will Young Professor of Law in 1991. Boston University School of Law (1979-81); Visiting Professor, 1987-88.
- Private Practice: Antitrust Division, U.S. Department of Justice, Trial Attorney (1975-78).
- Organizations: State Bar of New Mexico, American Bar Association (Antitrust Section & Administrative Law and Regulatory Practice Section), Order of the Coif, American Inn of Court, American Law and Economics Association.
- LL.M., University of Chicago
- J.D., University of New Mexico (summa cum laude)
- B.A., Tulane University (cum laude)