A PYMNTS Company

Spain: CNMC clears Vinci Energies’ purchase of Acuntia

 |  July 31, 2017

Spanish regulator CNMC has authorized the first phase of acquisition proceedings for Acuntia to be purchased by Energy giant Vinci Energies Spain.

Earlier this month, Vinci Energies Spain closed an agreement with the investment fund GPF Capital for the acquisition of 85% of the shares of Acuntia. The remaining 15% of stock would remain in the hands of top managers at the company.

Acuntia provides solutions and services in IP convergence networks, secure systems and applications, supported by consulting, integration, management and outsourcing services. It works for both companies and for telecommunications operators and public bodies that wish to deploy ICT solutions that are durable and adapted to the business at hand.

Full Content: Expansion

Want more news? Subscribe to CPI’s free daily newsletter for more headlines and updates on antitrust developments around the world.